|RNDr. Filip Blaschke, Ph.D.|
My alma mater is Silesian university in Opava where I studied theoretical physics from 2004
until 2013. I defended my Ph.D. thesis: Dynamical realization of brane-world scenario using
topological solitons in 2013. Then, I went to Japan, Yamagata for a 2 years of post-doc study
under JSPS grant. From 2017 I work in Silesian University in Opava, Research Centre for
Theoretical Physics and Astrophysics. I’m also partially employed in Institute of Experimental
and Applied Physics, Czech Technical University in Prague.
My main interest lies in solitons and their role in high-energy physics and theories beyond
the Standard model (of particle physics). Among others, I specialize in the so-called brane-
world scenario where our three-dimensional universe is realized as a low-energy limit on
domain walls in 4 spatial dimensions. I’m also interested in magnetic monolopoles realized
as topological solitons in alternative models of particle physics.
I teach at Silesian university in Opava, Institute of Physics. I give lectures about mathematical methods in physics and I’m leading exercises in quantum fied theory.
Under my supervision Ondřej Nicolas Karpíšek successfully defended a diploma thesis: Solitons in DNA.
List of selected articles
- Masato Arai, Filip Blaschke, Minoru Eto, Norisuke Sakai: Localization of the Standard Model via the Higgs mechanism and a finite electroweak monopole from non-compact five dimensions PTEP 2018 (2018) no.8, 083B04, arXiv:1802.06649 [hep-ph] YGHP-18-03
- Filip Blaschke, Petr Beneš: BPS Cho–Maison monopole, PTEP 2018 (2018) no.7, 073B03 arXiv:1711.04842 [hep-th]
- Masato Arai, Filip Blaschke, Minoru Eto, Norisuke Sakai: Localized non-Abelian gauge fields in non-compact extra-dimensions PTEP 2018 (2018) no.6, 063B02, arXiv:1801.02498 [hep-th] YGHP-18-02
- Martin Blaschke, Zdeněk Stuchlík, Filip Blaschke, Petr Blaschke: Classical corrections to black hole entropy in d dimensions: a rear window to quantum gravity?, Phys.Rev. D96 (2017) no.10, 104012 arXiv:1711.05460 [gr-qc].
- Masato Arai, Filip Blaschke, Minoru Eto, Norisuke Sakai: Grand Unified Brane World Scenario, Phys.Rev. D96 (2017) no.11, 115033 arXiv:1703.00351 [hep-th] YGHP-17-06.
- Masato Arai, Filip Blaschke, Minoru Eto, Norisuke Sakai: Non-Abelian Gauge Field Lo- calization on Walls and Geometric Higgs Mechanism, PTEP 2017 (2017) no.5, 053B01 arXiv:1703.00427 [hep-th] YGHP-17-05.
- Filip Blaschke: Exact BPS domain walls at finite gauge coupling, PTEP 2017, 013B01, arXiv:1603.00177
- Masato Arai, Filip Blaschke, Minoru Eto, Norisuke Sakai: Dynamics of slender monopo- les and anti-monopoles in non-Abelian superconductor, JHEP 1409 (2014) 172, arXiv:1407.2332
- Masato Arai, Filip Blaschke: Cotangent bundle over Hermitian symmetric space E7/E6×U(1) from projective superspace, JHEP, 2013:45, arXiv:1211.1537